Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 2 Working at home!

So day 2. Did more training today with my Awesome Mentor. Today I am focusing on marketing! I want to get the word out to all over moms wanting to stay home, yet need the income. This is the answer! So watchout interent here I come!

On a personal note~ Today is the 2 yr Ann of the passing of my Grandmother..aka G-ma... I am so full of emotions today it is crazy. My fav cousin and I are going to go to the cemetry together with flowers. We all started the day off wrong anyway,Liberty didnt want to sleep last night unless she was on me, then the alarm was messed up, John woke up 1 hr late, meaning got to work late. ( I am sure the guys will mess with him ALL day LOL) so the house was a rush this morning which woke both the girls up at 6 am instead of the usual 8ish.
I havent worked out, done laundry or cleaned the house yet....so behind schedule. Gotta get moving.... I will check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment