Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 Week in...And Still LOVING this job!

OK..... Been at this for 1 week now and already made SERIOUS progress. I am doing a pretty steady routine of about 2-3 hours online marketing, a few calls/emails with close friends and family, and then a few calls with others interested in Working from Home too! There is no cold calling, or selling, nothing like that. It is Moms interested in working from home like me contacting ME for more information :) It is a great feeling to be helping other people take the first step in reaching their goals. Then we work together with a HUGE TEAM of Moms all geared to help each other reach their goals! It is Great!

Today it is Rainy and weird here. So I think after I work this morning I will do my work out dvd, get me and the girls ready, do my cleaning and then have a nice Movie/fun day inside. A little relaxing sounds good after the night Liberty and I had...only got about 3-4 hours of broken sleep.... On a happy note I am down another pound. WOOP_WOOP! YIPEE! I am about to hit my "9"....So I will be in the next set of numbers. LOL! I CANT WAIT! only 5lbs till I am at MY HS grad weight!


Kimberlee Noonkester with Work At Home United
http://www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester

Join our team today and Start making your Dreams com True!

No comments:

Post a Comment