Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday! Our 3yr Wedding Anniversary

Well It has been a great week Working from home! The girls and I are already getting a nice schedule down that is working out so awesome. The best part of this job is that no schedule is needed. I can completely work my day around the girls :) I love it! The whole basis of this team I work with is to help other moms get started working from home too. It is so awesome to be helping others find this great opportunity!
I would say the hardest thing is chatting to much LOL. I really do like what I am doing so I find my self talking non stop about it. The great thing is so many of my friends are finding it helpful and they too are starting to work for themselves. Better yet we are working together to all stay home with our families.

So my hubby and I have been married for 3 years today! Where does the time go?!? Xmas we will have been together for 6 yrs. WOW. I am so excited, My MIL is coming over tonight to watch the girls so we can go out and celebrate. Not sure what he has planned, but anything is perfect as long as we are out together alone :)

Today I am doing a BUNCH of online marketing.....so more online marketing......and then a little more LOL!
I have several moms to talk to today that have contacted me for more info, so fingers crossed this is a good fit for them and I can help them get started today. After that, my day is all for my girls. Not sure what where the day will take us, but I am thinking the park is calling.....
If I dont post this weekend, Hope everyone has a great one!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester


Kim Noonkester

Work at Home United

mrsnoonkester@clearwire.net

No comments:

Post a Comment