Monday, June 1, 2009

MoNdAy!

Hello Monday!

Well My hubby, Myself and our girls hopped in the car and went on a mini coast vaca this weekend. Much needed!
So needless to say I didnt work much this weekend. I did follow up on a few new leads via email and scheduled a couple overview calls. It was SOOOOo great to be away and yet be working at the same time. It was simple, didnt interfer with our fun and yet very productive. I am really loving the flexiblity and convience of this job. It isnt hard work at all. It is actually fun and exceiting! Today I am really focused on getting at least 2-3 overview calls in....hopefully more. And super stocked! My Cousin, and great friend, Is signing up today and I cant wait to work this together. I know she is amazing and together we can be so successful! Well I guess that is all for this morning....... here is to a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment