Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work, Work, work :)

Good Morning :) Things are going so great with this new biz adventure!!! I have people contacting me about it left and right, they love what they heard and then join my team. How wonderful!! Yesterday ended up being CrazY!!! I had calls off and on all through out the day. Not really they way I was hoping it would work, but whatever. I am so glad everyday isnt like that! Normally I just work in the mornings, and maybe a call here or there if needed in the evening. But I like the afternoons free for just the girls and the housework and the evenings are family time with us and the hubby. I am so glad this work is so flexible!! The girls wont have to be raised by someone else, cause I am making money FROM HOME =] YAY!

I have been staying up til about 4am each night painting in our bathroom while the hubby is out of town. I am exhausted! And still not done! It is taking for ever. Guess that is normal when you do it right with primer and prep, clean up, etc. Not to mention the girlies waking up and me taking like a million breaks to be with them. LOL. So today!! I WILL finish this project! I will work this AM, Clean house, Take the girls for a walk or maybe a bike ride instead. Then Jasmine has her first gymnastics class this afternoon, I cant wait, so excited. Hoping to met my BFF for a jog with this kids later this evening to finish off the day. THen sleep! Much, Much needed sleep.

Happy Tuesday

www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester

No comments:

Post a Comment