Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday! YAY!

Well My adoring Hubby has been out of town since Sunday. I hate it! I am going crazy and cant wait to see him. We function so well together, being apart throws me off whack. lol
I really didnt work yesterday at all......I was so busy cleaning the house, organizing and trying to finish painting the bathroom. I bought new containers, drawers and shelves and put them all together and installed them myself! Just one coat of paint needed on the cabinet and I am done YAY! Even hung a few pics. Looks SOOOo good! Should have take some before pics lol. It was the nastiest color ever.........

Today I actually did most all my online marketing this morning at like 2am before I went to bed :) So I have like 6 follow up calls and I think 5 follow emails to make....fingers crossed...Then I am going to spend the day cleaning out the garage. YUK!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester

1 comment:

  1. You are so efficient at cleaning, maybe you could come over and clean my hous and Ill watch the girls!! LOL!!! ( Just kidding!!! The house looks fantastic!!! You are an awesome wife and mother and I so appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete