Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Agh! I have a Migraine.....Got it last night and still fighting it! So going to have a light work day today.
I have done my online ads already this morning, got about 40-50 posted. Helping a few new members get going like I did. I just signed up on facebook and twitter :) We will see how that goes.
I got all my Products I ordered yesterday :) I LOVE them! The Fat burning bars are SOOOOOO good! They seriously taste like a candy bar! I also started the Vits and they are great. I can actually feel the difference already. John and the Girls love the cereal and the crackers. And all the cleaning supplies WORK and smell Clean!
As for the weight loss.....took the nite of from running cause of the migraine :( I am still at my same weight. Woohoo. As long as I dont go up I am happy! I will get my 6 miles in tonight though and hopefully a nice workout with the weights. That has been what has really helped me was lifting.

Hope you all have a great Happy Wednesday

www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester

No comments:

Post a Comment