Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Tuesday....I am in a GREAT MOOD!

Woo-Hoooooo! I am in LOVE with this new business! It is FUN and EASY! My wonderful Cousin aka Best friend just started yesterday officially. I am So So Excited. I love her and we get along great. She is such a wonderful person I am so happy we are teaming up and doing this together! Got a few more close friends joining today which will help build this amazing team!! I am doing about 3-4 hours of online marketing each day (not all at once, just when I have time) and other then that just word of mouth.
I dont spend all day on the phone or the computer. I am not worried about collecting payments or selling products. This really is a wonderful Work from Home opportunity! I am SOOOO happy to be sharing it and helping so many people close to me.
Our house is officially going green today :) All Eco Friendly products for us. Yipee! No more toxic chemicals around or near our girls! And to make things even better I have found some products that are excellent for weight loss!

So on top of this business adventure and being a busy mom of two AMAZING little girls! I am also doing the weight loss thing....Seems like every woman has been there or is :) When does it ever end LOL. I am at the lowest weight I have been at in like 5 years. My first goal was 1 lbs more then what I am at now....Past that one by!I have lost 32 lbs Since the middle of Jan this year! YAY! My next goal is to be what I weighed when I graduated HS....Only got 6 lbs to go for that goal! Hoping to be there by the end of this month! Then I want to lose about 6-7 lbs from that and be at my Ideal Weight! Havent seen that # since Junior/Senior year! (Only thing was then I was wasnt healthy....just didnt eat ha ha ha ha...gotta love high school!) My goal is to be at my Ideal weight by 07-22-09........That is a nice 2 lbs a week! So gotta kick it in high gear! Maybe blogging about this will help me stick too it and beat my goal!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/knoonkester

No comments:

Post a Comment